Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Called to Serve

Today is the day! Klay left for Argentina this morning and he is getting on the plane around this time. It is so weird to think that he is actually gone! Since we met the longest we have been apart from each other is 2 weeks, and I thought that was hard.... But saying good bye last night was definitely the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It is a hard thing to let go of something you want so much, but I found a quote on pinterest this morning that says, "Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret." I know the next two years are going to be very difficult, but I hope with the help of my savior I can do it

!
This is the countdown on my phone, only 731 days!
Yesterday before we said goodbye
I didn't go with them this morning but Angies gave him a huge cinnamon roll... i bet he was happy :)
Klay at the airport... Kierst sent these to me :)
Countdown to go in his scrapbook




1 comment:

  1. i love you lacey i hope it goes fast!! he loves you so and so do we!!! you can sleepover anytime!!! love kiersty

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik