Two posts in 2 days, I am doing good! ha Well last night 2 of my friends that I have grown up with came over and we slept in the shed! It was probably the last night we will all be together. :( I don't like this. We have always been just a mile away from each other, but now Me and Kendra are going off to college! Kendra will be going to Central Wyoming to play Basketball and Volleyball. And Brianne will be a senior this year. But anyways, we had to have one last night together. We just talked about what girls talk about... Boys :) haha They were being so funny, we were telling our cutest kiss stories, and I told them mine and they kept saying, "oh my gosh i hate you! your life is like a fairytale!" haha Sometimes it doesn't seem like a fairytale... my prince isn't even here! ha But when he is here, it is pretty perfect :) They told me to go get one of his sweatshirts and spray some of his cologne on it for them hahaha they are dweebs. So I did and they were in heaven, we also watched lion king until we all fell asleep. We have had a lot of good times together over the past 18 years, I'm sad to be saying goodbye to them, but it's not forever. Hopefully we can reunite one day :)
I've been thinking a lot about college lately! And I am very excited! I think it will be way fun, but I am also nervous about leaving everything. It will be sad, but I won't be too far away I can always come visit! I found this song by Carrie Underwood and it makes me cry every time I watch it...
No comments:
Post a Comment