Sunday, August 25, 2013

College!

Well, i'm finally here! I made it to college ha and i'm a little lost.I don't really know what to do :) On Friday night my family surprised me and had all of my family and klays family come over to say goodbye to me, i'm sure gonna miss all of them! But I am not too far away so I can go visit :) yesterday when we got here my mom and Whit helped me unpack and I went grocery shopping for the first time...ew. I hated spending so much money on food! Ugh...hopefully that food lasts a long time! Last night my roommates and I had a little twilight marathon :) except we were so tired so we only watched the first two ha it was good. I'm excited to be here, it's just a little scary, I start classes tomorrow! :/hopefully it will go okay.
 On another note... Klay has been gone for 4 months now! And the A on my countdown is finally finished!! :) i'm excited to email him tomorrow and tell him about my new adventure :) I met a girl last night that lives here and she only has to wait 11 more months! I am so jealous haha oh well, it'll go fast right?
 P.S. I am still trying to figure out how to get all my pictures up and my room all decorated cute so I will post pictures of it when I do :)
wow I have a lot of stuff

All ready to go!

2 down 11 more to go!





2 comments:

  1. mwa I love u. good luck and I cant wait to see pics of ur place!! keep up on the blog so I can see whats goin on!!!!! #ultimategoal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you lace!!!! Its horrible to go to work and not be able to goof around with you:( But you are going to have the best times at college, I just wish I were there too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik