Friday, September 6, 2013

The Homecoming

So I have just been thinking about the homecoming over and over again, I can't get it off my mind! I can't help but imagine what a wonderful day that will be, to finally, after waiting so long, be able to run up and hug him! Ahhh! It gives me chills to think about. There are so many cute homecoming videos that i just LOVE! And I can't express my excitement for when it is finally my turn! I am going to post some other videos first, some that made me laugh and some that definitely made me cry, but the homecoming videos are definitely my favorite! :) I hope you enjoy!











This next one made me cry! Just a warning ;)

I Love these next four videos because they also have engagement/wedding videos, so you KNOW it worked out, and isn't that what it's all about? I wouldn't be waiting if I didn't want to marry Elder Klay Kelsey :)


And My MOST VERY FAVORITE! This is perfect.


So there you go everyone, all of the cutest missionary videos in one place :) comment if you have any others that I should add! :)


Additional Videos that I find:

 Melissa and Nick


This boy is in my anatomy lab! He is really nice and they are still together!!! wahooo! Good luck to them both :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSuaBzchEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik