Thursday, November 14, 2013

Merry Christmas?

I already had to send Klay's Christmas presents to him!! What the? It was like October when I sent them too... it doesn't seem like it is even close to Christmas haha but it is getting there! This is the first package that I have sent Klay because they are so dang expensive to ship international! :( Which makes me so sad cause I wish I could send him goodies and fun things more, but oh well I will save money for when he gets back. haha I got him a tie, a new mission journal, his favorite pens, and candy!! :) oh and his "open when" letters were also wrapped up in Christmas wrapping paper :) It isn't much but I hope he enjoys it, I wish I could send him more!!! Merry Christmas everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik