Sunday, December 8, 2013

Finals week=DEATH.

Bleh. Finals. I feel like I have no time for anything! But I am taking a break to talk to my blog readers :) I'm just procrastinating but it's whatever. I have been having the hardest time concentrating on studying! I keep getting on pinterest :/ haha but I did find this wonderful article for all y'all waiting for that special missionary! you can click here to read it :) One thing that this girl did that I am also doing is to keep a journal to give to your missionary when they get home! Cause I can tell Klay very limited amounts of info while he is on his mission... i can't tell him all of my problems, I can't be mushy gushy lovey dovey, I can't tell him how much I TERRIBLY MISS HIM! (I do tell him I miss him though... I think it's good for him to know I still do :) so I write it all in this journal, every day I write in it for him and I am going to give it to him when he gets home :) He knows I am writing it for him so in his letters he always says, "keep writing in my book!" haha :) I'm excited for him to get to read it. Other things I do... I write him a letter once a week and an email every sunday night. I have only sent one package, but I hope to send at least 3 more! If they weren't so expensive I would send more but oh well. Klay sends me his SD cards with pictures on them, so I save all of his pictures on my computer, then I delete the pictures from the SD cards and take a few pictures and send the SD card back to him :) I took a video on the last one I sent to him... I hope it's not against mission rules... If it is then whooops! I didn't know :) I put a sticker on my countdown every night and change the # of days on my white board countdown :) BTW! Tomorrow marks 500 days left!!!!! That means he has been gone 230 days! ahh! :) We have a long ways to go but I know we can do it. Well that is all y'all, pray for me taking my finals... i need it!
one day we were texting and klay sent me a picture of him holding a paper that said "marry me?" and I sent him a picture of me holding this paper :) this is the journal I'm writing for him


230 days!
 
 almost in the 400s!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Lace! You will make it I totally believe in you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik