Sunday, April 6, 2014

General Conference

                       


I don't know about you, but i thoroughly enjoyed General Conference :) I have never been more excited to listen to it! Usually I'm just excited that I don't have to wake up and get ready for church ;) but this year I was truly excited to listen to the leaders of our church, especially our wonderful prophet President Monson! If you haven't watched it yet, GO WATCH IT! really it was amazing. Elder Richard G. Scott even mentioned how his wife encouraged and then waited for him to go on a mission! I wrote in my notes, "SHE WAITED!!!" haha it's always encouraging to hear of stories where it works out :) The only session I didn't watch is the priesthood session, but I would love to watch it to see what the men were taught, I can't wait to write letters to elder kelsey about it and to hear from him about what he learned!      
I didn't make these memes, but I found them on pinterest and they are a great reminder of some of the things that were said!
Take heart pure Christlike love. Flowing true righteousness can change the world. - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland #ldsconf #ElderHolland www.theculturalhall.com



Best Memes of #LDS Conference April 2014



Best Memes of #LDS Conference April 2014


Best Memes of #LDS Conference April 2014


"We can choose to be grateful...no matter what!" Dieter F. Uchtdorf


"Love is the very essence of the gospel, and Jesus Christ is our Exemplar."  Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik