I've got a big announcement! drum roll... We are gettin married! FOR REALS. FOREVER. I can't believe the big day is only a little over 6 months away! I have started wedding planning, I even called the temple today and scheduled it! Ahh! The big day is June 27th, 2015. On that day he will be mine forever :) I. AM. SO. PUMPED. Other than scheduling the temple, I also got a FANTASTIC wedding photographer! You can check out her blog here. I have been texting her, she is so nice and I am excited to work with her! I am kind of having a hard time with Klay not being here to help me...sometimes I just really want his opinion on things! But I want it to be all planned for the most part when he gets home so that we can just have fun and not have to worry about wedding stuff. Some people probably think I'm crazy...I'm not even engaged for heavens sake. haha But...I know what I'm doing. trust me. :) I wouldn't be planning if I had even an inkling of doubt. Can he just come home already?? 4 more months!!!
-Lacey lou waiting for you
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so excited for you lace! I knew you would make it the moment you told me you were waiting, remember I said my sister and brother did it so you could too:) Keep me updated, love you!
ReplyDeleteaw, beki :) Thanks for being supportive! I do remember you saying that! haha you're the best :)
ReplyDelete