I have had a good and bad week here in good ole' weber. It didn't start off very good! I got another speeding ticket :( I hate tickets. I might have to go to court...idk yet. But on Tuesday I went with Haden and Hayden on an adventure ha We went to a place in Ogden and we went into every store. We had to be in each store for at least 3 minutes haha which doesn't sound very hard, but what are you supposed to do at the dry cleaners for 3 minutes? We ran into some interesting people.. Then on Wednesday night we went camping!! haha I said, "We need to go camping sometime!" and they said, "Ok, let's go now!" haha so we did! It was fun, but then it got too cold so we came home at like 3 in the morning ha silly silly boys.
| This one is my favorite :) |
![]() |
| Duke and I :) He's in rough shape... don't know how much longer he's gonna make it :( poor puppy |
![]() |
| Before all the mud! |
![]() |
| Cole and Lisa! :) |
![]() |
| We found snow! |
![]() |
| gotta get a little mud on the tires :) |
![]() |
| my BFF's |
![]() |
| After all the mud :) |
![]() |
| Peed my pants... whoops :) |
![]() |
| We found the "Hayden" collection at downeast :) haha |
![]() |
| Ridin the elevator! ha we went to a hotel and had them show us a suite |
![]() |
| More hotel pics! |
![]() |
| We're going camping!! haha I was so excited |
![]() |
| It took us like 8 tries to get this fire started haha |
![]() |
| Making smores! :) Reeses peanut butter cup smores... they were delicious. And Haden had the shortest roasting stick ever ha |
![]() |
| The view from the mountain! |


















Ah Lacey you're so cute!!! I love the pictures! And I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you!!! :) ha and i feel like i haven't seen you guys in FOREVER.
ReplyDelete