Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Sound of Your Voice

Something AMAZING  happened. So this week the internet was down for a while where Klay was at... So he didn't get to email for very long... I was kinda bummed. But! I usually check my other email to see if his Dad sent me their family email, so I checked and there was an email from Klay and it had an attachment..so I clicked on it and it was a voice recording!!!! At first it didn't sound like him...probably because I've never heard him speak Spanish! Haha but it was about 10 minutes long...most everything in Spanish so I don't understand some of it yet, but it was still great :) it was amazing to hear his voice again! Oh and his laugh :) ohh do I miss his laugh. :) he is just so sweet I could go on for days... :) but Yeah that is my exciting news! He said to try and send him one so i'm going to, i don't know if he means over email or in the mail or what...either way I will send him one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik