10 months down! I'm excited to announce that 1 year is almost here :) Actually there are a lot of milestones that we are going to be hitting in the next few months... here's the run down:
March 3- We will be out of the 400's! ahh! (as of today he has 404 days left)
March 20- my birthday! woot woot! I'll be 19, last year as a teenager :/ good or bad thing idk?
March 24- 11 months and our 2 year anniversary! HOLY COW! That flew by. time flies when you're having fun right?
April 24- 1YEAR MARK! I seriously am going to celebrate this day. whoever wants to join me is welcome :) this is also about the time school is getting out and I will get to go HOME! can't wait :)
May 1st- my sweet Klay's birthday. He is going to be 20! what an old man ;) jk I am excited for him to get his birthday present :) I will post about that later :)
wew! I am so excited for it all :) I wish I could like call him on his birfday or something.... oh what I would do just to be able to call that sweet thing! That would be the greatest thing. But I was thinking about this.. If I didn't get to email him or write him letters I would probably be saying, "oh what I would do to just get a letter from him! just one!" haha so today I am grateful for those sweet letters that he sends :) And for being able to give him my support through letters and emails. Speaking of that.. I got 2! last week and they were great. The only thing is... klay tries to put little surprises in the envelopes haha like buttons and SD cards.. so the mailmen open the letters and take em out!!! so my letters have been ripped open the past couple times. but the letters are still in them so that's ok :)
Something else that is exciting! My friend Angie left on her mission today!! I am so excited for her, the people of Nashville are going to love her. Nashville is one of the very few places I have got to travel to in my life, and I loved it. That southern hospitality makes my heart happy :) Knowing Angie she will do amazing and change so many lives. Also Nicole leaves on March 5th! Her farewell was this last Sunday and she did great as expected :) Nicole and I have had a lot of good times together and she is one of my best friends. Portugal sure is lucky. Good luck Nicole! I'm going to miss you, but I know you'll do great! Make sure to write :)
P.s. the poem continues! As the months pass by
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment