Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Best Day of my Life

I have no doubt that the day I get to marry my best friend and be sealed to him for eternity will be the best day of my life. I am so excited for it! And as far away as it seems it is only like a year and a half away!!! :) It's crazy to think about, but I think about it all the time because I know it will be such a special day. I have dreamed about my wedding day since I was a little girl, I'm excited for my dreams to become a reality one day :) My friend Kassidy told me about this song and I made this slideshow to go with it! :)


2 comments:

  1. Lacey, I kind of spent like two hours on your blog. I fell in love with it but the third post! You are amazing and you have helped me out so much. My missionary has only been out for 4 months and I have been in a winter slump but now I am going to start going out every Saturday and keep myself busy so I can do something with my life and stop going crazy about how each day lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me so happy sami!! :) Thank you for that comment. Keep going, it really gets better after 6 months! you can do it girl!! :)

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik