Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!! I know I'm a couple days late, but that's okay right? :) To start off the week I started my new job! But then 2 days later I quit! whoops.. I guess I'm just not a sales person. 
On the 3rd of July we went to my Uncle Robby's house to watch the fireworks, they live in Logan so it was kinda close to the stadium where the fireworks were. I spent the whole time trying to get good pictures of green fireworks!!!! haha The pictures down below are hard to tell but they are green :) 
Me and Whit slept over at my grandma Spackman's house with some of our cousins on Friday night. It was fun even though I am way older than all of them. I have always wished I had cousins that were my age! 

On Saturday me, my mom, and Whitney went to Newton to go boating with the Kelsey's and the Munk's! It was bunches of fun!! I got to wakeboard! I can't do anything cool yet... but I can at least stay up for a while now! When I went to Lake Powell with them last year they taught me how and I haven't gone since, so it was good to go again :) I am SO SORE now though! My neck and back are killing me... This morning I couldn't move. But it's okay, the fun outweighs the pain. Me and Whit also went to the cruise in last night and sat on Trev and Kierst's trailer, it was fun! It started raining but... in the words of Luke Bryan, "rain is a good thing" :) Rain is my favorite weather actually, I love it :)
Even though I love being with Klay's family, it makes me miss him even more. Because it makes me remember this time last year when we were doing everything together, like going boating and going to the cruise in and stuff. This morning I started crying cause i just want him here. It's hard, but we will make it :) 655 days left!
These pics are in a weird order but whatevs I can't fix it.






This is the weather lately! I LOVE IT! I love the sun too, but the rain is WONDERFUL





This is my sister... she's kinda adorable


cache valley cruise in


me and whit at the cruise in.. we love each other :) and Trev and Miles in the background..

me and Whit doing who knows what..

These are smiley face fireworks if you can't tell :)
dreen fireworks! That is me and klay's color... cause he kissed me under a dreen firework the first time we watched them :)


 
me Whit and my cute cousin Dana
Da boat... and us

Whit tubin

Everyone keeps telling me that I look like my mom.. who agrees?

Trev and Miles takin a nap

kierst... Ultimate goal :)

Wakeboarding!

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik