Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

 
Happy New Year everyone! This year has been pretty crazy, I can't believe it's over! But I'm ready for the new year and I hope it brings many wonderful adventures :) Here's a little video that google sent me of my year! :)
OH OH OH! And my boy is safe and sound in Argentina. He is in a really poor place so he had a bunch of trouble calling on Christmas :( hopefully he gets to call soon! He told me some exciting news on Monday though.... he said, "I was going to wait until you got the letter that says it, but I still haven't got your stamps... so I can't send the letter... so!!! here it goes!!!! Lacey Lou Bug, I am coming home 2 weeks earlier :) The 7th of April. Happy New Year Bugga :)" wahhoo!! 2 weeks isn't a lot but it is 2 weeks earlier than I thought it would be so I am thrilled :) only 461 days left :)

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik