Saturday, March 22, 2014

Today I MISS Him.

I miss him every single day. But today, I don't know why, I just miss him more than usual. So I'm just cleaning and listening to sappy miss you love songs. Like....

  • All This Time- One Republic
  • Can't Help Falling in Love With You- Ingred Michaelson
  • Please Remember Me- Danielle Bradberry
  • A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope
  • Forever and Always-Parachute
  • I'll be-Edwin Mccain
yeahhh :) They are good ones. Music has always been something that makes me feel better when I'm feeling down, especially since Klay has been gone.
Anyways, my birthday was on Thursday! you know what that means... I got to open my letter!!!! I was so excited. His letter was sweet as usual. and the pictures were great too! 
Haden, Edgar, and Reid took me go karting for my birthday! wahoooo, it was way fun, except i'm a slow poke ;) After that my family came and we went to dinner at costa vida and then opened presents and had cake and ice cream mmmmm. Thanks to everyone who made it a great birthday :)








Christmas!!
ahhh yeah :)


He asked someone to paint these pictures for us! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik