"thank you sweets! haha when i was little, my mom would always call me sweets. one day i came upstairs she was cooking cookies and she said "how are ya sweets?" i said "Good! and speakin of sweets!" haha and ate the cookies. did i mention that was in my super chubby years. . . :) hehe. love you lou. Search for some good talks this week and send em to me my sweets! :)"
oh Klay, I love him. I sent him a note card with a tic tac toe game drawn on it a few weeks ago...after a year and a half my letters are all starting to sound quite mundane, so I decided to start adding silly things, like tic tac toe games. I decided to be X's and I put an X in one of the spots, I was waiting for him to send it back with an O in a different spot and then...
...I got this picture on Monday... I couldn't stop smiling for about an hour straight.
So he's my sweets. :)
Ha ha you guys are cute!
ReplyDelete