Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Busy Busy Bee

Oh my goodness I have been busy lately! Which is good and bad I guess, ha it makes the time go by faster. I have been studying like crazy for finals, along with trying to get everything ready for graduation, while trying to keep up with writing Klay. But I'm not complaining. :) I realized this week that I am extremely blessed to have everything that I do, and my new goal is to look at everything positively and not complain.:) I got another letter yesterday and it made me so so so happy cause I wasn't expecting one at all! And it was really long, I guess he must have had a lot of time to write last week :) Oh boy do I miss him! But it is so good for both of us :) I can already see blessings coming to me, and to him. He really likes  to write spanish in his letters I think because he does it a lot, which is fine with me because I can translate most of it, I just can't write in spanish back to him.
I got my senior pictures done today from my beautiful almost-sister Kiersten :) She is always so good about taking pictures for me, and I love it! My own personal photographer :) I will post some when she gives them to me. I can't believe I am graduating in 15 days! That is so crazy! I still remember thinking my brother was so old when he was a senior, but I don't feel that old at all haha I am excited to move on to bigger and better things than high school, but I will always be a bobcat :) These are some pictures i found on my camera today :)
I love that smile :)

Isn't he so cute? yeah i know :)

He likes taking pictures of himself I think ;) or maybe I took this one.. ha

He sent this little game thing along with his letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik