Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Graduation!

A lot has happened this week and last week! To start with, last week we got a new puppy!!! His name is Bo and he is so cute! :) He likes to sleep a lot.. but when he is awake he likes to chew on everything!
Friday my brother told me some big news!! He is engaged!!! :) He showed me the ring that day and then the next day he proposed. I'm excited for Lisa to be part of our family, she is super nice! I'm glad we get along with her so good.
The day after that, Saturday, was senior ball. We went paintballing for our day date, then we went to elements for dinner, the dance after that, and then watched a movie to end the night. I was really nervous that it wasn't going to be fun, but I actually had a lot of fun! And Nick was really respectful about not trying to make moves on me haha so that was a relief :)
Sunday we had our annual memorial day camp out with the Munk's and the Kelsey's! It was bunches of fun!! I'm glad my family and Klay's family get along so good so that we can do stuff like that! And I don't get to see his family as much as I did when he was here, so it was nice to see them again :)
Monday night I got really sick and had the chills and a sore throat, so I mostly just slept.. it sucked :(
 Tuesday I had a scholarship night at Sky View. I got an academic scholarship from Weber and a peppridge farm scholarship! I'm crossing my fingers that I get enough money in scholarships to pay for college! That would be so so helpful and relieving!
Thursday was AMAZING!!!! It started off at 4:53 in the morning! ha I was sleeping and then my phone buzzed and woke me up. It surprised me cause I usually don't wake up to my phone.. but it was my email and Klay Klay had emailed me!! He said, "Lou! are you there??" haha So I hurried and emailed him back and we got to do that for about 30 minutes, it was seriously the best thing ever! I started crying! haha he said, "HIII, It's like we're textin!!" ha And he said, "You look very pretty today" he is so sweet... He used to text me things like that when he was here, he would say that without seeing me, and I would say, "You can't see me silly!" and he would say, "I don't need to see you to know that you look pretty" :) aw he's so cute. He also told me that Elder Cook came to speak to them at the MTC and he got to shake his hand! he was so excited about that :) I would be too... ha I'm jealous. Klay said he gave a congregation wide blessing that the missionaries families would be protected, I think that gave him a lot of comfort :) It's amazing that our general authorities can be inspired to say certain things that the Lord knows will be a blessing to us. Anyway, last night was graduation! I'm am so happy to be done! I had some fun times in high school, but  I am very glad to be able to move on! After graduation we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with my family and Klay's parents. I'm glad they were able to come, it really meant a lot to me! After that I went to Bear Lake with some of my friends! We all drove down in a big van and stayed up all night! ha well I fell asleep a few times on accident, but they kept waking me up! My voice is completely gone though.. I think I have laryngitis or something... ugh. haha everyone kept making fun of me cause whenever I would scream or anything it would just come our as this high pitched squeak :) it was funny, but it is annoying me now haha. Oh and I broke my tooth eating a starburst! what the heck?? So now I probably need to go to the dentist... my least favorite place. Maybe I will get a fake tooth? weird.
Sometimes Bo is cute :)

 But sometimes he does naughty things like this...

Koko and Brielle at the camp out

Our fire

Scholarships!

Whit and I did a wierd face mask... it made us look like we had wrinkles when it hardened haha

Senior class 2013!

The fam :)

Can you tell we're related? ;)

Friends!

Taylies and I

Me and the newly-engaged :)

1 comment:

  1. Lacey you are so dang cute!!! I'm going to miss you so much, who is going to hang out with me at work and who will I be able to bug? I'm super happy for you and all your accomplishments!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik